Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Seaworld!

Wow! What a fun time, this past weekend!! :)

Went to seaworld and pet a penguin, got to feed a kangaroo (Busch Gardens) and see all the fun shows!!!
Here are a few non crafty photos!

Gonna get back in the grind of crafty stuff this week, so stay tuned!! :)





 ^^ This is Coby, the friendly penguin!
 This guy wanted his picture taken :)
 This is Rocky...he didn't want visitors today....he went back to his buddies right after this photo! lol
 Me and my love, hangin out right before we saw the penguins!
 My new lunch box....lol  I must say, my kids at work thought it was hilarious! (I'm a School Resource Officer) LOL :)
These guys are so soft and very friendly.....if you have food, that is!!! ;) 



anyhow, hope ya enjoyed the photos! I will be back to craftiness soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment