Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Challenge #72!

Well, this is my first challenge :) I have never done one before, so hopefully I do this right!!

It is from Cooking With Cricut , Challenge #72 : Grown Up Valentine Must have black and brads.

I used black cardstock and embossed it with sizzix dots; then white cardstock and embossed it with cuttlebug swirls. The punches on either end of the white cardstock is a recollections edger punch. The "xoxo" came from Cricut's Tie the Knot Cartridge.  The brads were placed in each corner.....mostly because I couldn't figure out where else to put them!! :) 

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!!


5 comments:

  1. I love your card! It is too cute! I saw you on Scrapin' 2 Little Princesses and that you love Pits... ME TOO! Happy Crafting!
    http://officiallycrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great for your first challenge! You will quickly become addicted to them! This looks great! Thanks for playing with us at CWC this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First challenge? Really! You are a pro! Love this card!! Thanks for play with us at Cooking With Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie! I love your card- the red looks so pretty against the white and black, and I love how you used the embossing and border punch! So glad you decided to make Cooking with Cricut your first challenge, I really hope you will join us again!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Very exciting that you have started a blog. It really can be extremely therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete