Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm Such a Dork! :)

So, I am surfing the wonderful "world wide web" and looking at possibly getting the gypsy.....my main reason being a certain feature that is on it, not the portability factor....lol SOOO, I am looking at the peachy keen stamps, trying to decide if I want to make those purchases, but trying to find a cheap gypsy to go with them....

Why? You ask.....

Well, I will tell you!! :)

In all of the tutorials that I have seen with people using the peachy keen stamps, they have also used the gypsy to "hide contours"....uh huh. Well, I didn't realize that on my design studio (that I already have!!) you can do the same thing! Oh my goodness....I'm such a dork. I have had DS for almost a year now, and barely use it.....NOW, I will be using it OFTEN!

So, long story short, I realized I can purchase the stamp sets and NOT have to worry about coming up with the money for yet another new device!!


I am trying to not purchase anything that takes up ANY more room. My boyfriend and I moved in together and are sharing a room for our entertainment things (his Xbox and my craft stuff!) Needless to say, I have officially taken over 3/4 of the room with all of my stuff. (I think my craft stuff multiplies on its own, sometimes!!)

Man, I cannot wait until we move out of this house into one with just us (we currently share the house with his brother and his brother's girlfriend). Then we will have our own rooms....he will have his "Man Cave" and I will have my "Crafty Room!"

Although, he has been very generous with sharing, so I can't complain....too much!!

Sorry for the rambling! 

I will be hard at work this weekend making more cards, it's very therapeutic!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for not having to buy the Gypsy! I couldn't decide between DS and my Gypsy; I eventually bought the latter and love it. But it's good that you have the same function on DS because then you can use that money on something else, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete