Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day! :)
With all the commotion going around at home (my mom's passing), I haven't really thought about Valentine's Day.....until last night! I totally forgot to make my boyfriend a card! Soooo, I threw something together really quick so that I could give him something this morning! (thankfully he is very low maintenance and understands the reason I haven't thought about it!!) Anyhow, he was grateful for my cheesy thrown together card, nonetheless. :)
the inside simply says "in love w/you!"  Hope you enjoy! I will definitely be posting more cards soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mom. I am the same way, everything is last minute and I really don't have a good excuse. Thats just how I work best it seems. Your card turned out "Toad-ally" cute. I love the dots on him.

    ReplyDelete