Friday, February 24, 2012

Been Super Busy!!

Wow, the past week and a half have been really busy, haven't had much time for my crafting. :(  I did finally finish all 24 thank you cards...I didn't think I was ever gonna see the end of that!! LOL

I got my peach keen stamps in, finally! I love them, they are adorable! ( I got the "cornies, monsters, and every day paper doll" assorted size sets.

I also got my order in from Cricut Machine (they have good deals on cricut cartridges and accessories!) I paid 60 dollars and got 3 cricut paper pads, deep cut blade and housing, 2 cricut cake mats, tacky tape, cricut spatula, black and brown cricut marker, winnie the pooh font, sesame street seasons and elmo party cartridges! Check them out! (I am in no way affiliated with Cricut Machine.) Im gonna order Winnie The Pooh cartridge today (14.99 + shipping). :)


I'm excited, tomorrow me and my boyfriend will be headed out of town to Orlando. We are taking a much needed weekend getaway! We are going to go to Seaworld and take the "Penguin Up-Close" tour. (I have an infatuation with penguins) So, basically I will be up close and personal with a penguin and will be able to pet it and have my picture taken with it!  I can't wait! although, leaving home at 6 or 630 in the morning will not be a lot of fun. :(

Tomorrow evening we are doing the Medieval Times dinner theater thing. I haven't been to it in like 15 years, so I am pretty excited about that too!

Then, to end out the weekend we will be heading to Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida. woohoo! I love roller coasters!! :)

SOOOOO, starting monday, I will post a few pictures of the weekend and start back on my crafty schedule!!

I will also have an experimental cake to post pictures of next week, too! ( I am making a test cake for my bestfriend's kid's birthdays in march and want to make sure I can do it, before I commit!) I am goin to attempt a "Robot" 3D cake using fondant....woohoo!! lol

Talk to you guys soon! Have a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got my order from Cricut Machine. I got 3 paper pads, the markers, and 3 cartridges for around 60 too!! Thank you so much for the recommondation!!

    ReplyDelete