Monday, April 16, 2012

A Few New Creations :)

I have been MIA for a little while, only because I have been super busy! I recently started taking Krav Maga and kickboxing classes during the week....so much fun!! :) 

I have gotten a few little cards done, for birthdays and whatnot. I also got a super cute picture of my puppy (okay, so she's not a puppy anymore, but I like to tell myself that she is!) lol she is 4 and a half! :) 
 I love my "Reilly Bug" more than anything...she doesn't even know she is a dog :) lol

On to the cards! :)
I made this card for my friend's birthday. She loves butterflies :) It is from the rock princess cricut cartridge :)

I made this card for someone to give at a baby shower for a little boy :) This one was a lot of fun to make. I tried to keep it simple and not add too much to it, as boys don't generally get all the ribbons and bows and bling! :) This card was cut from the Cricut Baby steps cartridge and peachy keen stamps for the face! :)

I made this card for a co-worker whose little sister passed away. I wanted to keep the mood light and try to make her smile, instead of creating the traditional sympathy card :)

This card is for my best friend bekah. This card was super fun to do. The skunk is just adorable from the Create A Critter Cartridge!! :)

I made this one for my boyfriend's parents for easter. His mom really loved it! :) It was fun to make, too. I got the idea for the whole thing while I was taking a shower last weekend....at like midnight and had to sit and craft it while I was thinking about it! LOL It's crazy how ideas come to ya in the most inconvenient times (Right before bed!!) . lol

Well, this is what I have been up to lately.

I am also putting myself on a "restriction" of spending any more money on craft stuff until I use more of what I already have! (this stuff reproduces while I am at work, I think!) I have stacks and stacks of paper and embellishments that I absolutely have to get rid of, otherwise I will never use it! :) More projects to come!! :)

Hope you guys are having a fantastic Monday!! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment