Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birthday Card for my Big Sister :)

I've been MIA lately from the internet. It's been spring break and since I am a school resource officer, I have had the entire week off! :) lucky me!! Lol

I made another mini album, for my best friend, and I will post a quick video on that later.

So, back to the blog post title! My big sister's birthday is in 4 days and I needed to make something to send to her all the way up in Michigan from the Sunshine State! :)


Here is what I came up with...

OKay, so my photo editor for what ever reason will not ROTATE this picture. Sorry it's sideways!! :(

I used my cuttlebug birthday embossing folder for the purple and green piece. I used a flower punch (recollections) and 2 pink pearls, white ribbon and create a critter's lady bug with glossy accents and stickles glitter on eyes, wings and antennas!!

This was a simple and fun card to create!

I am entering it into the weekly challenge over at Mojo Monday !  Thanks for looking and happy scrappin! :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie~
    Love that card you sis is going to love you for her ladybug... Cute cute....
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo adorable, even if it is side ways...teehehehe...have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I have no idea what happened! I think my computer was on strike or something! :) Hopefully it wont do that for my next posting!! :(

      Delete