Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's A Girl! :)

My big sister, who lives in Michigan, found out last week that she is having a little girl to add to her growing family! I'm super excited! I made a card to mail to her, since I am unable to physically be there! :(

I used multiple cartridges for this card; Baby Steps, Wrap it Up, Plantin School Book
Peachy Keen Stamps, Stickles, Rinestones, Twine, and Eyelets!

This card was a lot of fun to make, mostly because making girly cards are so easy! The possiblilities are endless! The baby boy card that I did last week was mentally taxing, because anything I wanted to do to it would make it too sparkly or girly looking! I definitely have A LOT more fun with girlie cards!!

Im planning on making a "baby's first year" album as soon as she decides on a name :) The baby is due in August, so I think I have plenty of time!!
Hope you all have a fantastic rest of the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment